ADP, on the website www.gaelicgp.es with identification number B94157468 based in Bueu, processes personal data provided by the User in order to comply with and additionally confirm the Terms and Conditions, to be able to process the data as event registration, online and for the necessary communication during the period of time established by law.
1. The controller of personal data, in accordance with the GPRS (hereinafter referred to as 'Regulation') is ADP, identification number B94157468, located in Bueu (hereinafter referred to as 'Controller');
2. The Controller's contact details are: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +34 638707627;
3. Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. The controller processes the personal data obtained with the consent of the Customer and is collected through the registration record for the event and the purchase order and order fulfilment created in the payment of registrations;
2. The controller processes only the identification and contact data of the Customer that are necessary for the fulfilment of the registration and purchase contract;
3. The Controller processes the personal data for the purposes of registration of participating pilots and accounting, and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the time stipulated by law. The personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The controller processes the Client's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website www.gaelicgp.es in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the RGPD
2. For the fulfilment of the online registration created by the Client (name and surname, age, e-mail, telephone number);
3. To observe the law and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Controller;
4. The personal data are necessary for the fulfilment of the registration contract for the event. The contract cannot be concluded without the personal data.
Duration of personal data storage
1. The controller stores personal data only and exclusively for the period necessary for the fulfilment of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the customer;
2. The controller shall delete all personal data after the expiry of the period stipulated for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties that process Client's personal data are subcontractors of the Controller. The services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfilment of the registration, purchase and online order processing contract between the Controller and the Client.
Subcontractors of the Controller are:
- Webnode AG (online shop platform);
- Google Analytics (website analysis);
In accordance with the Regulations, the Client has the right to
1. the right of access to personal data
2. the right to rectify personal data;
3. the right to delete personal data;
4. the right to oppose the processing of personal data;
5. the right to the portability of data;
6. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail sent to: email@example.com;
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of a suspected breach of the Regulation.
Personal data security
1. The controller declares that he takes all necessary technical and organisational precautions to protect personal data;
2. The controller has taken technical precautions to protect the spaces where the data is stored, in particular to ensure access to the computer with a password, the use of anti-virus software and regular maintenance of the computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website www.gaelicgp.es, the customer confirms that he is aware of all the conditions of personal data protection and accepts them in full;
2. The customer accepts these rules by checking the checkbox on the order form;
3. The controller can update these Rules at any time. The new updated version shall be published on its website.
These Rules will become effective on 01.01.2020
© 2020 Gaelicgp. Todos los derechos reservados