Gaelic Gp Series Competition, Conditions and Rules
How many pilots can participate?
The maximum number of drivers per GP is 24, and for each GP there will always be a reserve driver. The organization reserves the right to exclude any driver from the competition, for not having enough driving experience in race circuits.
All those drivers who register to participate in all the events of the Gaelic Gp Series 2021 will have preference of participation.
Once the registrations are closed and payments made, we will make a Whatsup group of participating drivers, for any information, doubts, etc..., that the drivers may have.
On May 10, 2021 we will close the registration of drivers and payment deadline for all events. The pilots who will not make the payment on that date will automatically become reserve pilots and will have 5 days to make the payment.
How can I register to participate in the Gaelic Gp Series 2021 ?
Within this same web page, you have to access "Gaelic Gp Series 2021", once there, you will see a list of Gaelic Gp Series 2021 venues. You can access each of the tests that appear in this list, clicking on each of them.
To participate in all the tests, you will have to access each one of them and fill in the information requested, both for the Gaelic Gp.
How can I make the payment of the registration?
Accessing "Registration payment", you can make the payment. Clicking on each of the events you are participating in and following the instructions, you can make the payment
COMPETITION FORMAT AND AWARDS
Each race is a GP, and the sum of all of them forms a league. Each GP will last one day, always on Saturday and from 10.00am to 23.45pm.
- Free training and timing from 10.30am to 18.30pm, (6 groups of 4 drivers)
- Time rankings (Q1, Q2) from 18.45pm to 20.45pm, (qualifies the 16 best times)
- Final phase 1 (Q1, Q2) from 21.00pm to 22.15pm. (classifies the 8 best times)
- Final Phase 2 (Q1, Q2) from 10.30pm to 11.00pm (the 4 best times qualify)
- Final, at 23.15pm. (by positions)
- Award ceremony and closing, at 11.30pm
Note: These schedules are indicative
There will be cash prizes and trophies for the first 4 finalists of the Gaelic Gp Series.
- 1st place, 500,00 € + trophy
- 2nd place, 250,00 € + trophy
- 3rd place, 125,00 € + trophy
- 4th place, 75,00 € + trophy
The first 16 drivers qualified in each GP, will add points, as follows, the 1st sum 16 points, the 2nd sum 15, the 3rd sum 14, the 4th sum 13, the 5th sum 12, the 6th sum 11, the 7th sum 10, the 8th sum 9, the 9th sum 8, the 10th sum 7, the 11th sum 6, the 12th sum 5, the 13th sum 4, the 14th sum 3, the 15th sum 2, the 16th sum 1 point.
The Pilot who has scored the most points at the end of all the GPs, will be proclaimed champion of the Gaelic GP Series 2021, getting a cash prize of 1.500,00
All Drivers participating in the Gaelic GP Series are committed to
- Be able to be interviewed and called to participate in workshops during the event.
- To be able to be recorded and photographed for the later diffusion and promotion of the event, in mass media, social networks, etc, without this implies any type of economic retribution on the part of the organization to the drivers, nor any possibility of claim or demand by the judicial route.
- Commit themselves to look after the interests and image of the event and to promote comradeship among all the participants and organization of the event.
- To respect and comply with all the rules of the competition.
- The breach of any of these commitments by the pilots, may lead to expulsion from the competition.
1. The circuit shall be protected with perimeter safety nets, at a maximum height of 6m from ground level, and with an aerial safety net.
2. It is allowed to fly with 6s batteries.
3. Quads allowed to participate may not exceed 225mm in diagonal from axle to motor shaft.
4. The Quad may not have any VTX installed, it must be the RC Immersion Trap, and it must emit a maximum of 25mw of power.
5. Quads must have RGB LEDs installed, either 2 on the front legs at the bottom, and 2 on the hind legs at the top, or all on the hind legs, 2 on the top and the other 2 on the bottom.
6. If for any reason during the flight, one or more Leds stop working, the pilot will not be disqualified and may end the flight, but once the flight is over the pilot will have to repair or change the Leds, in order to continue competing.
7. Laps of the circuit layout will be counted as good, as long as the quad has completed the entire circuit layout without skipping any obstacles. If not, the lap/s will not be counted as good and carry penalties, in terms of time or positions. On the contrary, if the pilot with his quad recovers the obstacle(s) he has jumped, there will be no penalty.
8. In the case of a collision between several quads, at the start and before reaching the time gate, the start may be considered void.
9. If during the competition any Quad falls or gets caught in the air net and/or safety perimeter, obstacles of the circuit, it will not be able to have any kind of manual help (by other people), to start the flight again. If this happens, the pilot may be disqualified. The pilots can have activated in their Quads, the Anti-Turtle and the Anti-Crash.
10. It is mandatory to have the FAIL SAFE activated, in the quad.
11. Any breach by the pilots, of safety rules, misconduct, attitude, contempt, disqualification, etc, towards other / s pilots, staff of the organization, public, etc, automatically leads to expulsion from the competition.
© 2020 Gaelicgp. Todos los derechos reservados