Competition conditions and rules forGaelic Gp Series 2022
How many pilots can participate?
The maximum number of pilots per GP will be between 12 to 16, and for each GP there will always be a reserve pilot. The organization reserves the right to exclude any pilot from the competition, for not having sufficient experience of piloting in racing circuits, or performing improper flight maneuvers.
Preference will be given to all drivers who register to participate in all events of the Gaelic Gp Series 2022.
Once the registrations are closed and payments are made, we will make a Whatsapp group of participating pilots, for any information, questions, etc..., that pilots may have.
On May 30, 2022 we will close the inscriptions of pilot reserves. The pilots who on that date will not make the payment of the reservation, will automatically become reserve pilots and will have 5 days to make the payment of the reservation.
How can I make a reservation to participate in the Gaelic Gp Series 2022?
Para solicitar tu Reserva de Inscripción, tendrás que acceder a "Reserva de Inscripciones" y rellenar todos los datos que se solicitan y darle al botón SEND.
How can I make the payment of the Registration Reservation?
Going to "Merchandising, Official Gaelic Gp Series Apparel and Reservations", you can make the payment by choosing one of the two options that appear. This payment that you will make now, will only be 60,00€ to participate in all the Gp 2022 and 20,00€ to participate in only Gp 2022 and it is the one that will give you the right to make your registration reservation effective for your later selection or not in the Gaelic Gp Series 2022.
In the case of being one of the selected drivers, this payment you have made of 60,00€ or 20,00€, will be discounted from the total amount to be paid for the participation in the Gp Series 2022, once we open the dates of payments for participation in the events of the selected drivers.
In case you are NOT one of the selected drivers, the payment will be refunded.
How will I know if I have been selected to participate in the Gaelic Gp Series 2022?
You will receive an email from the organization, informing you that you have been selected and we will register you in a WhatsUp chat with the other selected pilots, where you will receive all the info about the events, payments for participation in the events, questions, etc.
- Note: These times are approximate
- Prize giving and closing at 24.30am.
- GRAND FINAL, at 24.15pm, will be contested by the 4 pilots who have scored the most points in the two previous finals.
- SECOND FINAL, at 23.50pm, will be disputed by the 4 classified drivers of the Phase (R), and in this Final the drivers will add points according to their classification.
- Second Final Phase (R), will be by points, according to the position obtained (R1, R2) from 23.00pm to 23.40pm. (The 4 drivers with the most points will qualify). Who will compete in the Second Final.
- Second Final Phase (Q), will be by points, according to the position obtained in each round (Q1, Q2) from 21.30pm to 22.50pm, (the 8 drivers with the most points will qualify), in case of a tie between any driver, the best lap time obtained will be counted.
- FIRST FINAL, at 21.10pm, will be disputed by the 4 classified pilots of the Phase (R), and in this Final the pilots will add points according to their classification.
- The scores will be: 1st place 4 points, 2nd place 3 points, 3rd place 2 points, 4th place 1 point.
- First Final Phase (R), will be by points, according to the position obtained in each round (R1, R2) from 20.20pm to 21.00pm. (The 4 drivers with the most points will qualify). They will compete in the first Final.
- First Final Phase (Q), will be by Points, according to the position obtained in each round (Q1, Q2) from 18.40pm to 20.00pm, (8 pilots with more points will qualify), in case of a tie between any pilot, the best lap time obtained will be counted.
- Break, from 18.00pm to 18.40pm.
- Free practice, Saturday morning from 10.00am to 17.50pm, (4 groups of 4 pilots). A minimum of 12 flights per pilot is guaranteed.
NEW COMPETITION FORMAT
Each Event is a GP, and the sum of all of them form the Gaelic Gp Series. Each GP will be one day, preferably on Saturdays, where we will start with practice and continue with qualifying rounds and finals, ending the event around 01.00 am on Saturday night to Sunday.
There will be cash prizes and trophies for the top 3 finishers of each Gaelic Gp Series Gp.
- 1st classified, 700,00 € + trophy
- 2nd Classified, 350,00€ + trophy
- 3rd Classified, 175,00€ + trophy
*There will be a GRAND FINAL in the last Gp, this will decide who will be the Champion of the Gaelic Gp Series 2022, in which will participate the 8 pilots who have achieved the highest score among all the Gp contested. This Grand Final will consist of 2 groups of 4 pilots, the first 2 of each group will qualify to compete in the BIG FINAL of the Gaelic Gp Series 2022, the first classified and therefore Official Champion of the Gaelic Gp Series 2022 will have as a prize: 1.000€ + a pack of clothes and official merchandising of the Gaelic Gp Series. (This BIG FINAL and therefore this prize, will only be celebrated if the organization makes a minimum of 4 Gp).
All Pilots participating in the Gaelic GP Series agree to:
- To be interviewed and invited to participate in workshops during the celebration of the event.
- To be recorded and photographed for subsequent dissemination and promotion of the event, in the media, social networks, etc., without this entailing any financial remuneration by the organization to the pilots, or any possibility of claim or lawsuit by the courts.
- To commit to look after the interests and image of the event and to promote fellowship among all participants and organization of the event.
- To respect and comply with all the rules of the competition.
- Failure to comply with any of these commitments by the pilots, may lead to expulsion from the competition. Competition rules
- 1. Any breach by the pilots of safety rules, misconduct, attitude, contempt, disqualification, etc., towards other pilots, organization staff, public, etc., automatically leads to expulsion from the competition.
- 2. It is mandatory to have FAIL SAFE activated in the quad.
- 3. If during the competition a Quad falls to the ground or gets caught in the aerial and/or perimeter safety net, obstacles of the circuit, etc., it will not be able to have any type of manual help (by other people), to restart the flight. If this happens, the pilot may be disqualified. Pilots may have the Anti-Turtle and Anti-Crash activated on their Quads.
- 4. In the event of a collision between several Quads (3 or more), at the start and before reaching the time gate, the start may be considered void.
- 5. The laps of the circuit will be counted as good, as long as the Quad has completed the entire circuit without skipping any obstacle. If this is not the case, the lap/s will not be considered as good and will result in penalties, in times and positions. On the other hand, if the rider with his Quad recovers the obstacle(s) he has skipped, there will be no penalty.
- 6. If for whatever reason, during the flights, one or more LEDs stop working, the pilot will not be disqualified and may complete the flight, but once the flight is over the pilot will have to repair or replace the LEDs, to continue competing.
- 7. The pilot is obliged to put his name (Nickname) on the OSD, so that he can be identified in the course of the competition.
- 8. The Quads will have to have Rgb LEDs on the front and rear.
- 9. The Fpv glasses will have to have a FatShark type jack connector.
- 10. The Quads, the Vtx will have to emit a maximum power of 25mw.
- 11. Batteries may be up to 6S and propellers of 5".
- 12. They shall have a maximum diagonal measurement of 220 mm from axle to axle of the engine.
- 13. The Quads to compete will be checked by the organization.
- 14. The circuit shall be protected with perimeter safety nets, at a maximum height of 6 m. from ground level, and with an overhead safety net.
Note: The organization will provide the drivers participating in all Gp's with an official Gaelic Gp Series T-shirt to wear at the Gaelic Gp Series events.
© 2022 Gaelicgp. All rights reserved
Oficial Sponsor Gaelic Gp
ADP (Aero Dron Projects), is the father and mother of the Gaelic Gp, with them was born the idea of shaping and carrying out these events. Their support is essential for the Gaelic Gp to keep growing and have continuity, marking the lines to follow in the events.
Their philosophy is what gives us the strength to make our events reach all kinds of public.